(English for speakers of other languages)
Learn English; live English
The Blue Hills Adult Education ESOL Program is a friendly, supportive place to learn English and other
After attending our ESOL program, our students get jobs, promotions, and better jobs. They can help
their children with homework and talk to their kids’ teachers. They can communicate with their neighbors,
doctors, and local businesspeople.
You can, too!
We’ll help you succeed
- When you take class here, you become part of our ESOL family.
- You’ll get personal attention in our small, interactive classes.
- Our teachers are experienced, patient, and encouraging.
- We’ll help make your American dream come true.
Classes and activities
- English speaking, reading, writing—beginner through advanced
- Computer training—Web; email; social media; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Educational and career advising—individual advising, classroom presentations, practice completing job applications and interviewing, connection to education and training programs
- Field trips
- Class speakers
- Community activities
- Student support—practice calling children’s teachers, doctors’ offices, businesses; referrals to houses of worship (that speak your language) and citizenship courses
Our ESOL courses are FREE!
Why students like our ESOL Program
“Before I came here I couldn’t speak English. Now I can talk with my neighbors better. I can read the instructions on my child’s homework and help them out. I can email my friends and my job.” — Michel F, from Haiti
“I improved my reading and writing. My tongue came untied.” — Natalie K, from Russia