How can Blue Hills YouthWork Connection benefit you?
We benefit your high school students by:
- Working directly with students to identify employment goals and areas of interest
- Accessing the resources of MassHire Metro Southwest workforce board to match students with internships or jobs
- Refer students to available work opportunities and provide ongoing support as students develop transferable skills.
We can support and expand your high school’s existing career pathways by:
- Providing resources and a staff member to:
- support existing career exploration and internship programs at their school
- plan programs and activities that provide student information and access to local work opportunities
- work directly with students to develop an expanded outlook of work prospects
- form partnership with local businesses and/or employers to create shadowing, internship, and work placements
Contact us to learn more!
Click here to register for YouthWork Connection!
Address: 322 Sprague Street Dedham, MA 02026
Map: Click below for directions!