Prepare for the HiSET; prepare for life
The Blue Hills Adult Secondary Education Program is a friendly, supportive place to learn the basics and master high school skills—so you can pass the HiSET Test and earn your High School Equivalency Credential.
After passing the HiSET Test, our students have built better lives for themselves and their families. Some have gotten jobs, promotions, or better jobs. Others have gone on to college and started careers.
You can, too!
We’ll help you succeed
- You’ll get personal attention in our small, interactive classes.
- Our teachers are experienced, patient, and encouraging.
- Going back to school isn’t easy. We’ll help you solve problems that get in the way.
- We’ll coach you, guide you, and cheer you on.
Classes and activities
- Reading, writing, math, science, social studies—the basics through HiSET prep
- Computer training—Web; email; social media; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Educational and career advising—individual advising, classroom presentations, career fairs, resume-writing workshops, help completing job applications, mock interviews
- Field trips
- Class speakers
- Community service
- Post-HiSET guidance—connections to transition-to-college programs, on-the-job training programs, and certificate programs; help completing program applications
Our Adult Secondary Education courses are FREE!
Our free classes fill up quickly!
Please call 781-298-3111 for an appointment.