Prepare for the HiSET; prepare for life
The Blue Hills High School Equivalency Program is a friendly, supportive place to learn the basics and master high school skills—so you can pass the HiSET or GED and earn your high school equivalency credential.
After passing the HiSET or GED, our students have built better lives for themselves and their families. Some have gotten jobs, promotions, or better jobs. Others have gone on to college and started careers.
You can, too!
We’ll help you succeed
- You’ll get personal attention in our small, interactive classes.
- Our teachers are experienced, patient, and encouraging.
- Going back to school isn’t easy. We’ll help you solve problems that get in the way.
- We’ll coach you, guide you, and cheer you on.
Classes and activities
- Reading, writing, math, science, social studies—the basics through HiSET/GED prep
- Educational and career advising—individual advising, classroom presentations, career fairs, resume-writing workshops, help completing job applications, mock interviews
- Class speakers
- Community service
Our High School Equivalency courses are FREE!
Our free classes fill up quickly!
Please call 781-298-3111 for an appointment.
Tuesday and Thursday evenings
6:30-9:30pm (6 hours a week)
For Administration only: Click here